Sah'Iro Marine Hunters
This Article was written by:
For unknown reasons, N'dras was abandoned by the ethereals about 50 years ago. Leaving a few, stubborn warriors to fend off the waves of Imperial warriors entering the Tau Empire. These few were brave, as one could say; braver than the greatest commander or weakest fire warrior. For that, we salute them.
- Shas'ui Gre, Bor'kan fire warrior.
The Sah'iro, marine hunters of N'dras. (For 1,500+ point games only)After being abandoned by the Tau, the warrios left on N'dras learned to fight hand-to-hand, rather that relying on their guns.
Army List ChangsHQ
- 1+ Shas'O Commander (must be Shas'o and must take bodyguard).
- No Ethereals may be taken in a Sah'iro army.
- No changes to XV8 batllesuit teams.
- Only one team of Stealth suits may be taken
- No changes to fire warrior squads.
- No changes to devilfish
- No Kroot may be taken in a Sah'iro army
- No piranha light skimmer teams may be taken
- No Vespid Squads may be taken
- All units as in codex.
Army Rule Changs
- No special characters may be taken (Aun' Va, Shadowsun etc)
The Sah'iro have a hatred for space marines over their many attacks on their homeworld.
When on the board with Space marines of any chapter of form, the gain the preferred enemy
Universal special rule, as described in the Warhammer 40,000 Rulebook.
For the Blood of Man
Over 50 years, the Sah'iro learned to fight hand to hand. They mainly use this skill against "the emporer's finest".
Hence when fighting Space Marines of any form or chapter, the Sah'iro gain:
+1 Weapon Skill, +1 Strength, +1 Toughness and 1 extra attack in combat.
After refusing to leave their homeworld, the Tau were known to be stubborn and arrogant, as a result of this they benefit from:
The stubborn universal special rule, as described in the Warhammer 40,000 rulebook.