This Article was written by:
The man they call Waffles
Commandos Team (Tau: Shas'ui)
|Shas'ui Team Leader||+15||2||4||3||3||1||3||2||9||4+|
- Team: The team consists of a team leader and 5-11 shas'uis; 0-2 of those may be upgraded to experts.
- Unit Type: Infantry
- Equipment: All models have elite pulse rifles (see below). The team leader also has a bonding knife.
- All models may take EMP grenades at +3pts per model
- The squad may attain the specialist equipment/backup to provide them with up to two of the following special rules at an extra cost per model; deep strike for +5 pts, infiltrate for +4 pts, stealth for +4 pts, move through cover for +3pts or scout for +3pts. Any transport vehicle the squad has may take infiltrate or scout for no added points cost
- Any model may replace their elite pulse rifle with a pulse carbine for free
- Special Rules: Experts
- Medic at +11 pts
- Demolitions expert with D-12 explosives (meltabombs) for +5 pts or a fusion rifle and hard-wired target lock for +15 pts
- Assistant team leader with drone controller for +0 pts
- Two normal squad members may become a heavy weapons team for no points. One member of this team replaces their elite pulse rifle for a heavy weapon form a laser guided missile and hard-wired target lock for +20 pts, cyclic ion cannon and hard-wired target lock for +40 pts, or an arc laser and hard-wired target lock for +45 pts. The other may take a networked markerlight and multi-tracker for +10pts (One team per squad max. 12 man squads only)
- Character. You must upgrade one squad member to a team leader for +15 pts. The team leader may take a networked markerlight and multi-tracker for +10 pts.
- Transport. In squads of 12 or less, you may take a devilfish as a dedicated transport vehicle.
|Elite Plasma Rifle||24"||5||5||Assault 2|
|Laser guided missile (Frag)||48"||4||6||Heavy 1, Blast, Twin-Linked|
|Laser guided missile (Krak)||48"||8||3||Heavy 1, Twin-Linked|
|Fusion rifle||12"||8||1||Assualt 1, Melta|
|Cyclic ion cannon||24"||6||4||Heavy 1, Rending|
|Arc laser||18"||6||5||Heavy X*, Pinning|