Dawn Of War
This Article was written by:
- 1. As soon as you start off, get your drone building a kroot barracks, then make a new drone and start building a tau barracks.
- 2. When the kroot barracks are ready, make a carnivore squad. Add as many reinforcements as possible. Same with a fire warrior squad, then send them off to capture nearby critical locations etc. Start building a few plasma generators. Make the commander, give him a flamer.
- 3. Build a path to enlightment. When all locations nearby are captured, bring the squads back to base to guard it. Add a few more if you want to. Give the kroot a shaper, and the fire warriors a leader.
- 4. Make a squad of broadsides, and build a mont'ka command post. Eventually build a coalition's center, and make an ethereal. Send him to a corner of the map, out of harms way. Make body guards, teach mont'ka. Send a large kroot squad or two to capture a relic.
- 5. Build a few more generators, on a slag deposit if available. Build a vehicle beacon, and when teaching complete, make three hammerheads, then a knarloc.
- 6. Finally, collect the following units together:
- x 1 Greater knarlock
- x 3 Gammer heads
- x 2 Broadside teams
- x 1 Elite bodyguard team
- x 1 Builder unit