Sa'Cea XV84 Shas'el De'mure (BATTLESUIT COMMANDER)
This Article was written by:
Here's my recipe:
(1) Spray black
(2) Basecoat with fenris gray. A nice, solid, watered down coat into the recesses and everything.
(3) Wash of asrumen blue. All over. Make sure to get it into every crevice.
(4) DRYING TIME!
(5) Use shadow gray to paint the armour, leaving the darker basecoat in the recesses.
(6) Mix up some shadow gray and space wolf gray, and paint the edges of the armour.
(7) Use SW gray to edge highliht the armour.
Here's her bodyguard unit: